Location: Bell Buckle, Tennessee
$21,500 $18,500 (Final Sale Price)
- Model Year: 1978
- Odometer: 101,560
- Trim: Royale
- Length: 26FT
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
Description & More Pictures
1978 GMC Royale 26FT Motorhome For Sale by Onwer in Bell Buckle, Tennessee
Well Maintained 3rd Owner GMC Motorhome with the following:
- Engine rebuilt by previous Owner @ approximately 70K miles. Engine tuned with new plugs, wires, Distributor cap, internal electronics, PC valve, temperature sending unit, thermostat, hoses, belts, & antifreeze @ 10200 miles. Carburetor replaced with rebuilt Holley spreadbore, alternator replaced, AC refrigerant replace with R134 + new Oil, and all “O” rings, and low pressure control in 2018. New Engine start – 5 year, 810 CCA Battery [5/2019], & 2 New Deep cycle 12 volt batteries installed in 5/2017
- Brakes completely redone in 6/2018 to include rebuilt Master Cylinder, new front rotors, pads, & calipers, new rear shoes, wheel cylinders and system completely flushed and new DOT 3 fluid installed. All 6 shocks replaced with KYG shocks. Emergency Brake cables replaced and adjusted. 3 new tires installed including spare and all 4 other tires were replaced in 2017 by previous Owner.
- New rear view camera & rear view monitor installed, Garmin nuvi Navigation system installed. New 3 gallon Air Tank, 220 PSI Air Compressor, and gauge with control switches for Air Ride installed.
- New Bathroom sink & faucet, new Shower Spray Head and faucet, new Electric Hot Water Heater, new Microwave installed, plus new vinyl flooring in entrance and galley installed. New 4″ mattress on Queen bed and new hydraulic struts to raise bed installed.
- Onan 6KW Generator has just had Oil & Filter changed and has less than 1200 hours of operation. Vehicle suspension has just been lubed and front end aligned and checked for wear by Local Truck Service Company!
- Installation of new Sullybag suspension systems including the following;
- New Firestone Air Bags with Sullybag supports
- New Air Compressor with 3 gallon storage tank
- New Driver Located Air Pressure gage with Left & Right Side Control Switches
- All new control solenoids & Auto-Level controls reconnected
- Installation of new water feed as follows:
- New 45PSI pressure regulator
- New 5″ Filter with replaceable Filter Element
- 3 Way valve with 2 Flow checks allowing for Domestic Water use with tank or use with hose connected city water
- Coach ready to go with Full Tank Fuel & Propane
Last Updated on August 19, 2020 by GMC RV For Sale