Location: Columbus, Ohio
Asking Price: $31,000
- Model Year: 1978
- Odometer: 98,000
- Trim: Eleganza II
- Length: 26FT
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact Name: Keith U.
- Phone: Not Provided
- Email: email@example.com
Description & More Pictures
This Eleganza II was owned by a couple from 1981 until last fall, when the current owner purchased it. It has been stored in a garage when it is not being used, has been meticulously maintained, and in some aspects updated, over the years. With just under 98,000 miles on the odometer, it is a great example of a GMC that is ready to use, while maintaining its original charm.
- Carpeting has been replaced
- Headliner has been replaced
- Original curtains in great condition
- Combination Convection/Microwave oven
- Very comfortable mattress
- Bathroom mirrors have been replaced
- Shower in excellent condition – never used!
- Fantastic fans with rain-proof vents
- Porcelain commode
Hardware Upgrades and Replacements:
- Thorney manifold exhaust headers
- Stainless steel tail pipe
- 3 heavy duty sway bars
- Tie Rod ends
- CV Boots
- Shock Absorbers
- Oil Pan Cooler
- Transmission Cooler
- Transmission Temp Gauge installed
- Motor has always had Mobile 1 Synthetic
- Rooftop Storage
- Converted to Macerator Pump
- 516 hours on 6000W Onan generator
- Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank
- Alcoa wheels
- Michelin LRE XPS ribbed tires – less than 3000 miles
Additionally, the Dinette Booth has been converted to a second couch, and a table mount system designed to comfortably seat up to 8 people for meals or activities. See pictures!
Because of regular maintenance and careful use, this motor home has never had any serious problems, and is in fantastic shape. The transfer of a GMCMI membership is included with the purchase.
Last Updated on July 6, 2021 by GMC RV Ads