Location: San Diego County, California
Asking Price: $23,000
- Model Year: 1977
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Trim: Birchaven
- Length: 23 FT
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact Name:
Description & More Pictures
Our 23’ GMC is Fully Remodeled and Ready to Go
Here’s your new luxury home away from home. Your next adventure can start today.
Aisles wide enough you can pass each other. Pull out dry pantry provides storage and doubles as a privacy screen for the sleeping area.
Lots of storage with a hanging clothes locker behind the couch with deep, easy pull out drawers underneath.
Convenient removable small table you can easily pop in for touring.
Captain chairs that swivel up to 180 degrees and a larger pop in table for dining, TV watching, or card playing while parked.
Significant Mechanical Upgrades
- Upgraded front suspension with a one ton truck AWD
- Upgraded rear suspension with 4 bag rear suspension
- Upgraded stock 455 motor with CO_OP 455 and stock 07 differential with a 3.42 unit, producing 20% more torque at 65mph. (Went over 7,000 ft crest with 6% grade at 65 mph.
- Upgraded exhaust system with headers and a 3” exhaus
- Upgraded to a MSD ignition contr
- Upgraded radiator and oil cooler to an all aluminum
- Upgraded 5” wheels to 16” Alcoa Aluminum for radial tires.
- Upgraded to fabric sidewall radial LT225/75/R16 D tir
- Age of rear tires are ~2 yrs old & fronts are ~3 yrs
Significant Living Space Improvements
- Upgraded to AM/FM radio & 10 CD player with 6 ½“ speaker
- Upgraded to captains chairs with electric foot rest and 180 degree swivel
- Upgraded to removable steering wheel for chair’s lay down.
- Upgraded 27” flat panel digital TV & antenn
- Upgraded night & day blinds to mini venetian blind
- Upgraded to a MACERATOR waste tank dump syst
- Upgraded to combination 5 yr smoke-carbon monoxide alarm
- Upgraded to “Fire Fight” liquid/foam suppression syst
- Painted SR500 Silent-running in engine compartmen
- Add AUTOFORMER to raise RV site volts to 120 VAC at 30 amp
- Removed all LNG equipment except for refrigerator supply.
- Added small 5 gallon LNG bottle for refrigerator supply.
- Thermostatic electric heater.
Check out a book about this RV on Amazon
- Our service history book has records of all individual job details done by professional services and includes dates, and cos
- Our book; 250,000 Miles in Small RV’s, [***Buy Here on Amazon***] in both printed and digital formats also lists all modifications in addition to some highlights of our touring experiences.
- Contact : [REDACTED] or [REDACTED] for answers to your questions, more details, or an email of my completed appraisal form.
Check out a PDF of this ad by Clicking Here