Location: Vista, California
Asking Price: $10,000 (Final Sale Price)
- Model Year: 1976
- Odometer: 6,100
- Trim: Transmode
- Length: 23FT
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
Description & More Pictures
Updated and much improved 1976 GMC Motorhome Transmode 23ft.
We have had this great RV in the family for over 10 years. Usually used a few times a year going to beach and ballgames. Now that the kids are gone to school we are upgrading to a Mercedes Sprinter RV and thus need to sell the good old GMC to make room.
- Runs and drives great.
- Rebuilt engine with 6k miles. Odometer was replaced same time as engine and shows mileage on engine.
- Updated modern dash/console with all working dials showing vacuum, voltage, oil temp, water temp etc.
- Updated and reupholstered captains chairs and interior seating in matching dark gray vinyl.
- 2000 watt Xantrex inverter with 4 x 6volt Costco battery bank, 2 years old
- 100 watt solar panel on roof with charge controller.
- Older Directv dome on roof. Works but not HD capable. Needs receiver and subscription.
- Working 15k btu air conditioner
- New Michelin Tires
- Alcoa Aluminum Rims 16″
- Ramco Electric Mirrors working
- Aluminum radiator upgrade
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Suspension in good shape.
- 4 Airbag system brand new in box ready to install.
- Macerator in box ready to install.
- Seats 10, sleeps 4 with front and rear dinettes that fold into beds.
- Onan 2.8k generator starts but runs rough. Probably needs carb rebuild and governor adjustment.
- Propane water heater not working
- Awning support twisted. Awning is fine and extends fine, just takes a bit of wrestling.
- Original TV antenna on roof missing.
- Airbags have very slow leak. Takes about a week for them to deflate. 4 airbag system in box included.
Last Updated on December 7, 2020 by GMC RV Ads