Location: Park Ridge, New Jersey
Asking Price: $37,000
- Model Year: 1976
- Odometer: 155,000
- Trim: Palm Beach
- Length: 28FT Stretch
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact Name: Jon J Darcy
- Phone: (646) 464-3123
- Email: email@example.com
Description & More Pictures
1976 Palm Beach 28Ft Stretch For Sale, Florida Coach Bought In Florida in 2014. Brought it to Cooperative for a checkout and first round of upgrades.
$55000 invested in last 5 years asking $37,000
455 rebuilt engine 425 Manny Trans
• All fluids changed
• All rubber hoses replaced
• Body Pads replaced
• Entire Frame cleaned and coated with rust proofing
• Dash replaced with wrap around MAC dash with GPS speedometer
• New Electronic Speed control Module
• 7” Screen Radio with Backup camera
• Convert to R-134a
• New buzzbox replacement with Inteli Power 9100 40Amp
• Add second Fan and Evaporator inside coach. Lots of AC now
• Rework Brakes
• Replace bed in back with 2 Custom Davo bunks couches that open into full size bunk beds.
• Redo all the upholstery
• Install new Driver and passenger Captains chairs with Pleather • New electronics in Fridge • Install Tire monitoring and alarm system
• Repair or replace rubbers around windows
• Installed new type wiper arm. Just installed new wiper blades. Drove from Florida to NJ Once Home:
• Pulled and replaced all wheel bearings and brakes
• Replace Vacuum Booster and Master cylinder
• Replaced front rotors
• Rebuilt carb Next Winter had Ken Frey
• Installed Four Bag purchased from Sirum
• Installed Front and rear stabilizers
• Checked suspension and brakes
• Installed Trans cooler Following year: Bought and installed Low hour Honda 610 generator and insulated compartment. Low oil Pressure. Ken Frey replaced motor with one he rebuilt I purchased rebuilt trans from Manny and had installed by trans shop.
Purchased all new Michelin tires. Already had Alcoas. Replaced Failed AC compressor TXV. I purchased new Variable steering motor from Manny, new steering pump and hoses from Applied and replaced. Replaced carpeting in front and installed sound absorbing material in engine compartment.
New 22’ zip dee on passenger side to match driver side Installed Fi-tech fuel injection All new batteries Install Cyrix Battery Splitter 230 AMP Install Isolation Switch’s for Batteries Install new Front and Real Aluminum Battery Trays Installed vinyl wood flooring in coach Brought to Florida to Cooperative Installed two new roof AC units , one with electric heat. Installed new toilet Installed new Black water tank and new tank monitoring system.
Installed Macerator system Had problems loosing alternators until I found an AC Delco voltage regulator. Been good for two years now but still carry spare Alternator. Spare hoses and belts included. Obvious things left to be done -Partially removed Gas furnace. Needs to be fully removed. Sink and stove should be replaced. Headliner has black stripe stains that annoy me and was on my list to replace.
Paint is 20 Years old and has some bubbles. You need to go up on the roof every year and look for cracks in the caulking and seal. One Side panel on driver side bulging out about ¼”. Generator- one of two circuit breakers trip.
Located in Park Ridge Northern New Jersey, near NY State Border