Location: Pikeville, Tennessee
$7,000 $5,000 (Final Sale Price)
- Model Year: 1975
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Trim: Eleganza II
- Length: 26FT
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
Description & More Pictures
This is a restoration project. Attention to the following repairs will be necessary:
- Coach will need the original carpet and wall lining replaced.
- Wood trim throughout much of coach needs to be replaced.
- Right front windshield needs to be replaced.
- Levelling system, while inflatable, does not retain pressure longer than one week.
- The original dash is cracked and needs to be replaced.
- Gas gauge needs to be replaced.
Please, only those serious about restoring this American classic, respond. I do not have all the details or knowledge necessary to answer all questions, but I will tell you what I know. I bought it as a project but due to health reasons have had to abandon this endeavor. After purchasing this coach in Alabama, I drove it to my home in Tennessee, where it has sat for almost two years. I start it regularly, so rest assured that it runs.
Having said that, I would not suggest a long trip on its own, but rather trailering. I have never connected it to a power source not operated any plumbing or gas fixtures, so the operational capability of those items is unknown. The majority of the time I have owned it, the coach has been under the cover of a tarp.
Last Updated on September 23, 2020 by GMC RV Ads