Location: Pauma Valley, California
Asking Price: $15,000
- Model Year: 1973
- Odometer: 46,000
- Trim: Eleganza
- Length: 26FT
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
Description & More Pictures
1973 GMC Eleganza
Beautiful 26′ Remodeled Classic Coach ready for your August vacation.
Side dinette/double bed; Rear double permanent bed; side wet bath
- Oldsmobile 455 engine; 3.7 Final Drive
- Front wheel drive
- 46,000 odometer miles; Rebuilt <1500 miles 2017 by MGM-GMC
- Alcoa Aluminum wheels
- BFG Commercial tires tires <1500 miles 2017
- Solid cherry cabinets and paneling
- Oak flooring
- Microwave oven under two-burner newer propane stove
- Norcold 3-way refrigerator
- 3 Flexsteel Captain’s chairs
- Roof AC and two Fantastic Fans
- Central LP furnace
- Generac 500 watt generator
- New braking system, wheel cylinders, all lines 2019
- New airbags 2017
- New fuel lines 2015
- Fan clutch
- Radiator re-cored 2016
- Front axle rebuilt 2017
- Automobile towing setup; Cargo carrier slips into hitch
- New front windshield with tinting 2013
- 19 gal. LP tank, certified with new valves 2014
- Complete professional roof and window caulking 2018
- Parked under roof since purchased in 2009; new sun guard fitted cover with zipper door.
Parked under roof since purchased in 2009.