Location: Redmond, Oregon
Asking Price: $24,500
- Model Year: 1973
- Odometer: 234K (11K Rebuild)
- Trim: Canyonlands
- Length: 26FT
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Contact Name: No Longer Available!
- Phone: No Longer Available!
- Email: No Longer Available!
Description & More Pictures
We have just had the pleasure of consigning to sell this very unique vintage family owned motor home. The description is given by the owner whom inherited it from her father and we literally have boxes full of maintains records from when it was new to present time.
Pampered Vintage 1973 Classic Canyonland GMC Motor home
This classic 1973 GMC Canyonlands has been a family member since October 1974 and was our father’s pride and joy. Dad was always upgrading it and making it better and better. He was a frequent technical presenter at GMC Western States conferences.
“Mazy” as we call her was housed in a custom garage all her life except for one year! The interior is original and in excellent condition! The front driver and passenger bench seats have been re-upholstered and kept covered; the carpet is newer (covered with plastic to keep clean). Though it has over 234k miles it has been meticulously maintained. Complete, extremely detailed maintenance records 1974 to present. Some features:
- Full size back bed (with custom platform). This was originally a convertible dinette/full size bed –Original cushions and table have been saved and are with coach.
- Bunk bed/sofa combo
- Dinette/full size bed
- Updated toilet
- New kitchen faucet and copper lines under sink
- 4 burner propane stove and oven
- Mini-microwave oven
- 3-way refrigerator (gas, a/c, d/c)
- Interior wash line
- Curtains plus two sets of snap-on black-out curtains
- Updated toilet
- 30,000 BTU propane furnace inspected and cleaned
- Original clock. . .works great!
- Central vacuum cleaner
- Front wheel drive
- Air suspension — ride and vehicle leveling when parked
- Fuel injected
- 455 Tornado rebuilt engine (only 11k miles on it!)
- 3.55 Final drive
- Flowmaster exhaust (52-458 muffler)
- Front wheel bearings replaced
- Both lower ball joints replaced
- New starter
- Re-cored radiator
- Trailer hitch
- Sewer macerator
- New sewer lines and septic tank sensor and gauge
- New fuel lines, filter, vapor separator and hoses
- Tires only have 5000 miles on them
- Onan Generator with “prime” circuit
- Driving lights
- Cruise Control
- MUCH MUCH MORE!
- 2 Copies of GMC Motor home Maintenance Manuals (A + B)
- 1 copy GMC Motor home Operating Manual
- 1 Copy GMC Motor home Parts Book (1973-1978)
- 1 Copy GMC Motor home Parts Book (1973)
- 1 Copy Onan Operator Manual
- Extra parts
- Front cabin A/C needs Freon recharge most likely
- Dash Board has some cracks in plastic
- 2 curtain tie-backs need replacement hardware